If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, the carrier might have delivered it to a different location, and in some rare situations the package may still be in transit.
Within 36 hours of expected delivery, please:
- Verify the shipping address
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Look around the delivery location for your package
- See if someone else accepted the delivery on your behalf
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail.
- In some some cases (especially with USPS), a package may say delivered up to 36 hours prior to arrival.
If you still cannot find the package after 36 hours from the expected delivery time, please contact us again so that we can further assist you.