Our return/exchange policy is the same as products sold by Amazon.ca. We offer a 30-day money back guarantee. As the buyer, you pay return shipping costs unless the product is defective. We do not charge a restocking fee if the product is returned in its original condition.
To return the product, please follow the instructions on Amazon.ca, which include below for your convenience:
- Go to the Online Returns Center on your Amazon, and click Return items.
- Find the order you want to return, and click Return an item from this order.Note: If you don’t see the order you’re looking for, select another option from the See more menu, and then click Go.
- Select the items you want to return.
- Enter the quantity of items, select an option from the Reason for return menu, and then add any additional information in the Comments box.
- To continue, select your return option.
- Select your preferred return shipping method.
- Print your label and return authorization. Some returns will not require you to print a label or authorization. If you don’t have a printer when you’re completing your return, you will be able to print it later (Amazon will e-mail you a link to your label) or you can have someone else print your label for you.
- Put the return authorization inside of your package and attach the label to the outside.
If you prefer to exchange or replace the item instead of receiving a refund, you can find the instructions using this link.