For orders fulfilled by Amazon, the order status is shown as "preparing shipment" while Amazon is processing the order. It sometimes takes a few days before Amazon ships out an order, but the delivery date is still guaranteed.
For orders fulfilled by Amazon, Amazon does not provide the tracking information to the seller. If your package arrives late, please contact Amazon Customer Service directly regarding a refund through:
- Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/contact-us
- Amazon Canada: http://www.amazon.ca/contact-us
- Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/contact-us
Customers of Amazon.com can also call the following numbers:
- U.S. and Canada: 1-866-216-1072
- International: 1-206-266-2992
A service representative is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.